Florence Filter is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to motivate and lead our sales team to success. We're at a very exciting point in time, our company is 48 years young and poised for rapid growth.
Full time, M-F, 7:30am- 4:30pm
Compensation: Salary (DOE) + Bonuses (Based on Sales Growth)
Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Healthcare Benefits
* Must have 5+ years experience in managing sales teams in a professional environment. Must be highly motivated, lead by example, encourage, and good with numbers/reports.
* Must drive sales up by mentoring and coaching the sales team
* Partake in Hiring Process for Team Growth & Strategy
* Drive Team to Meet Expectations and hold them accountable
* Calling new customers and opportunities lost by Sales Reps
- Reports and Tracking
- Key Account Tracking / Top 25 Key Accounts per Rep
- Buying Pattern Retention Report
- Account Retention / Prevent Account Loss
- Rep Training ( Sales & Product )
- Encourage a Positive & Competitive work environment
- Cultivate positive relationships with customers
- Verify Sales employee’s absences
- Set quotas for individuals sales employees and for territories
- Review and Approve orders – Price, quantity, and specifics of each item.
- Review and Approve non-standard pricing and freight
- Train new employees on selling methods and product
- Constantly coach Sales employees in sales techniques
- Create a plan for non-performing reps, guide them to success
- Provide weekly sales totals to General Manager and President
· Sales Strategy / Focus on Proper Accounts
· Goal Setting for Reps / Build the Road Map to Success
· Weekly Rep Performance Reviews / Goals & KPIs
· Follow-Up on Lost Opportunities / How to improve?
· Perform customer service functions and assist sales staff in resolving issues with customers.
· Monitor and maintain top 25 accounts in each territory. Target large and profitable accounts.
· Handle sales-related correspondence (emails and letters)
· Plan selling strategies
· Establish territories and territory boundaries.
· Evaluate and approve bids and quotes
· Assist in developing new accounts from prime prospect lists for all territories